Fiber Flight | Fiber Art Workshop
The Foundry Art Centre will be hosting an evening Fiber Art workshop Friday, Oct. 18, from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. This workshop will center around four workshop stations. At each station, a wine and appetizer sample will be provided as refreshments while a local artist demonstrates an artistic process of their specialty. The evening will conclude with the opportunity to view Quilt National 2019 in the Main Galleries of the Foundry Art Centre. This ticketed exhibition will be free to workshop attendees.
- Demonstrations during the event include the following:
- Felting around a wet resist with Lisa Hinrichs
- Eco-Dying silk and paper with Suzy Farren
- Natural dying from onion skins with Lydia Crespo
- Indigo dying with Melissa Whitwam
To register for this event, go online to www.foundryartcentre.org/fiber-flight. The workshop is $44.00 per person and includes four demonstrations, four appetizers, four wine samples, and a view of Quilt National ‘19. If you have any questions, call 636.255.0270.
Event Posted: August 8, 2019